Monday, June 26, 2006

Picture of the Day


Maybe I am just not meant to put comments on this post. I have had so many troubles with it. And finally when I thought I would be successful, I managed to erase them all and now I have to re-type it. Bah! I had to wait 3 hours to put on comments because all Isabel would let me do was post the picture before.

Today's ensemble is a Children's Place onesie sent to us from mommy's high school friend Jill (she sent us a bunch of coordinating pink things) and a vintage Guess diaper cover that mom picked up somewhere. The onesie is 3-6mo., as I have outgrown many of the 0-3mo. onesies, but a lot of the 0-3 mo. clothes still fit.

Mom was trying to get me sitting up in the armchair in the office, but I could only hold the position for a few moments before I would slide. But I am getting stronger and more active everyday.

We've got a pretty busy week ahead of us, but I am starting to learn that mom likes to stay busy. Tomorrow is the newborn clinic, so we'll see how much more weight I've gained. Mom will probably get my length and measure me head too. I do have a growth spurt that I am do for. Then on Wednesday, Grandma M. is coming for a visit for a few hours. And mom is hoping on Thursday or Friday that she can take me to JC Penney to get 6-week portraits done. That was the first age that her parents took her to get portraits done (they actually got a lot of pictures of her in the first year). I think mom wants to see if I look like her when she compares the picture, but lately more & more people are saying I look like dad. I think mom is getting a little envious of that. And then on Saturday the plan is to go to great-aunt Dawn's cabin for an early 4th of July picnic (depending upon how I am doing that day.) It will be the longest car ride they will have taken me on (normally 1.5-1.75 hours). Hopefully I do ok with that because they want to take me to WI someday (normally 5.5 hours) and they want to take me on a trip for a few days at the end of this month to great-grandma I's cabin (normally 4 hours, I think). We'll see how those long car rides go for us.

2 comments:

Mom of Two said...

Nope, just got done pooping (A LOT!) just before this picture. She's just annoyed that I am taking a picture and not feeding her yet.

Andy said...

I think she's always pooping.