Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Stuff

New Bag

Her daycare provider made this for her and gave it to us. She makes these for all the daycare kids. I suppose we will use it more once we don't need to have the diaper bag with all the time. Although the diaper bag is pretty full. I'll have to ask her what she hoped we would use it for. She has nice penmanship doesn't she?

Her nickanmes at daycare are Baby Girl (which what the daycare lady calls her a lot) and the kids like to call her Bel. My parents like to call her Bel too. Daddy & I just call her Isabel.

New Walker

Her feet just barely touch, but it won't take long. And if we put shoes on her feet that have thicker soles, then it will be just fine. She looks a little scared, doesn't she?

Ooooh! New Toys Too!

I took this from the stairwell looking down. She was excited to see the new toys attached to it. More things to hit & spin!

No comments: