Monday, July 30, 2007

Pictures from Saturday and Monday

These are pictures from Saturday. The top left she is trying to grab the camera. My parents and their friend George had this big family picnic at George's pond. It was very nice. Good food.The water was great and Isabel loved swimming. The most right picture is what happens after the pigtails come out.

I hope these pictures com through ok. I had to email them to my blogger. It's very putzy, but that is what I have to do. I can't wait until they have highspeed in their area.

Here are some pictures from today when we went to Bay Beach Amusement Park in Green Bay. We went on the Merry-go-Round, train, & bugs together and she went on 2 car rides by herself. Grams came along with us. We had a picnic before we went on rides.

No comments: