Sunday, May 16, 2010

4 Year Old Pictures

I took pictures of Isabel ( & Henry & the family) today for her 4 year old pictures. I didn't want to deal with going to the portrait studio at Wal-Mart (plus I wouldn't get them back in time for her parties so I can pass them out because I have been slow at getting pictures out these days unless I see someone.) And we'll probably do professional pictures in October/November for Henry's 1 year (Isabel's 4 1/2) and family pictures for the Christmas cards.


Plus, I needed to get a picture of her standing nicely so that I can make her life-size poster like I have done the past 3 years. I save each one and plan to display them all in order at her high school graduation party. Neat idea?
As you will notice, there are many more pictures on here than I posted on FB.
I can't believe my baby girl turns four years old on Thursday. The past 4 years has been a whirlwind of craziness and has gone by so fast.




This is just one of the family photos that I approves of. Man! It's hard to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time, not to mention trying to get people smiling. The other acceptable picture is on Henry's blog.

No comments: