Monday, January 29, 2024

Basketball


Hard to believe she is graduating this year. She wanted me to gather some photos of her playing basketball when she was younger. The last 2 years she has been 18 manager. Last year she was a home team manager and would manage the boys and girls at all the home games. This year she is only managing the boys team and is with him at home and travels to games with them. 


Friday is parents night and senior night so she needed some photos for the poster board. Only the ones of her as a one-year-old were on here before, so now I can share the others.







My Senior! Boys Basketball Manager



 







If one thing that having my accounts disabled is that it is good to have photos backed up to multiple places, including this blog that I don't update very often. 



No comments: