Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pudding Time


I made some instant pudding today. Pudding is one of the things I just don't care to serve her the per-made stuff. I know it says made with "Real Milk", but really, how much milk is in there? If I make it I know that there is 2 cups of milk in the batch of pudding, so she gets a half cup of milk when she eats it.
Today we had a friend over for a playdate. It didn't turn out the way I envisioned it exactly, but the girls still had fun and moms got to talk.
Tomorrow we plan to go to an open gym time if the weather allows. And Thursday we are going to a playdate with her friends Leah & Ryan and then on Friday we have out classes and afterwards our playgroup is swimming at the Y, so we hope to do that too. But we'll see how she is. Last week she got cranky at the end of her class because she got up too early and was tired.

No comments: