Friday, November 24, 2006

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

Freebie from Fleet Farm
Mommy went out shopping some of the Black Friday specials this morning. The first place I went to was Fleet Farm. They were giving away these penguins for free to the first 500 people. So, Isabel got a penguin the size of her. She likes shoving her face into it's soft body and trying to eat it. What a funny girl.

Such a Good Girl

Mom left around 5:40 and Isabel slept until 6:30 amd got daddy up then. She ate A LOT for breakfast and played a lot until mom came home @ 7:30. I didn't go to too many places. I went to Fleet Farm, Target, Sears, Harry & David, & Nike. Target didn't get in all their stuff and were out of some already, so I was kinda disappointed, but I did get the main thing I went there for (something for ME!)

Isabel & I might go out together (it's halfway decent weather) and go to a few other places at the outler mall that didn't open until 8 & 9am.

So, today she is Santa. I needed to get the picture taken so that I could include it as part of the Christmas letter. I finished the letter, I just needed to finish the pictures part.

BTW - if you say, Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! to Isabel, she smiles. She thinks it's funny the way we say it.

No comments: