Saturday, January 12, 2008

86 Weeks

Yesterday we had our first Giggle & Wiggle class at the Y. It is a 45-minute strutured class. It starts out with some free time while people gather in, then we sing the hello song, then we read a book, then we make a craft that pertains to the book, then they bring out a bunch of toys and there is free play, then we sing the goodbye song.

She loves playing Starfall on the computer. I think it is really helping her with recognition of numbers and especially letters and learning new words. She loves it. We will usually play it for a little while and then when we are done she gets to choose between two coloring sheets to color.


I just thinks she looks funny trying to eat a whole banana. Usually I just give her a half, but today she wanted a whole one. She doesn't want it cut up; she wants to eat it whole like a big girl.

Speaking of big girl, last night & for her nap today was the first time she has slept in a toddler bed. We were fortunate for someone to give us a Cinderella toddler bed. Her crib was one that converted into a toddler bed, but I was concerned about how high up it still was. So, since someone gave us one we were happy to try it out. She loves her little bed.

At nap time today, she slowly worked herself out of bed & to her toys to play. I went up there and put her back in and told her to stay in bed and take a nap & went back downstairs and we watched her on the baby monitor and after a few minutes she tries again. Daddy tells me to just talk through the door, so I go upstairs and lay on the floor by her door because I want to see a little bit of what she does (I can only see her feet, but he is downstairs watching the monitor) and I say, "Isabel, get in bed." and she jumps back into bed and lays there and shortly after falls asleep. Too funny.

Today we went to watch the Packer game with some new friends. It was fun and we had a good time witht hem.


1 comment:

CatWoman said...

LOL LOL
You guys spying on her must be hilarious.
I'd love to spy on you spy on her.
Now that would be even more amusing.