Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, the new year will bring new things. One of those things is that we are going to begin potty training and see how that goes. I'll put her in a pull-ups when we go to the Y or playgroup, but when we are at home she is going to wear her training underware. This is a whole new experience for me. I never potty trained a kid before. When I was a nanny, I did everything else (well, not breastfeed) but I had experience in most things kid/baby related. To be honest, I am little nervous about this whole thing -- but it has to be done. Once we have her daytime trained then we will convert her crib into a toddler bed so that we can work on nighttime training.

So, I have a couple slide shows here for you to view. They are set to music if you choose to listen to it. I will load the other one soon.



I showed her how to do the lacing & she did it. This was the first time trying that. I didn't get any pictures of that since she was on my lap for that.

No comments: