Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures....

This is what we are bringing today to our Valentine Party for our playgroup. The first is a fruit salad with watermelon cut out into heart shapes & orange arrows. The arrows were actually supposed to go through the watermelon, but I couldn't find skewers at the grocery store, so I made due.

The other is her valentine gift to her playmates. It is a plastic Valentine Cup with a packet of hot cocoa that says "I'm Cocoa For You!" and a Strawberry Shortcake valentine.

Both of these ideas I got from Family Fun magazine.

She will have a Valentine Party for her Y class, but there we are just giving stickers. And then we gave Valentines (or will give) to some friends who are not in playgroup. And with those Valentines they got hair bows that mommy made.


This is one of the bows that I made for Isabel. I made others too to give as gifts for Valentines and other little presents. Isabel thought it was funny to put it on Larry and see how he looked in a pink bow. Today Isabel has a in a bow that grandma made her for Valentine's Day. This picture is from yesterday. I didn't take any pictures of her yet today.

No comments: