Thursday, February 21, 2008

Play Day


Today was filled with a playgroup in the morning and then a playdate in the afternoon. It was nice to have so much adult contact today. Isabel on the other hand was a little tired and wanted some alone time this afternoon, so she didn't play too much.
She went to bed early tonight, at 7:15pm. Her bedtime has changed to 8pm over the month. She would have went to bed earlier, but I was busy making meals for tomorrow as it is the day I signed up to being a meal to a mommy with a new baby in our playgroup. And that took a little longer than I planned and then she wanted a longer bath that I hoped for, but she is asleep at last. Daddy is out with his own work friends, so he wasn't around to help out tonight.
Anyways, our playdate was kinda neat because it was 2 families over here. The ladies are the 2 ladies I made friends with on MilwaukeeMoms.com that I started to become friends with through emails before I even moved out here. They both are from the Chicago area and so they had stuff to talk about. I just thought it was kinda neat to have them meet.
So, the above picture is of all five kids that were here. Us moms stayed out of the line of the camera.
Tomorrow we have her last day of the Winter Session I of Giggle & Wiggle. I decided to take her out of it for the next session because I signed her up for Preschool Power Hour at St. Matthew's Church. The G&W program was fine, but I think we'll get a little more from the PPH program.

No comments: