Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Halloween Crafts


We were busy yesterday making a bunch of Halloween decorations. You can find the instructions on how to make this owl here, as well as other similar Halloween decorations. Isabel & I each folded a side and then I stapled them together.I had cut out all the other parts and she glued them on.


These mummies turned out really cute, I think. The instructions are here, but I decided to used some old tissue paper. I thought the tissue paper made it look more like mummy wrappings.

The left pumpkin is just one I cut out & folded to give it lines. I cut out a stem & leaf and she glued them on. She drew the face here.
The idea for the right pumpkin came from here. It is double-sided. We each tissue papered a side (I liked the idea of tissue paper, gave it some nice texture).


2 comments:

jennwa said...

I love all of them. The mummies are terrific!!!!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Your pumpkin turned out great!