Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mamacita

78 Weeks Old


Here is my little mamacita at 78 weeks. I'll stop with the weeks thing after 2 years. She has a photo album that has enough slots of pictures as there are weeks in about 2 years. So, I wanted to fill that up. Ironicaly, the baby chart program online I use is monthly for 2 years. So, I will have lots of documentation for the first 2 years, and then it will stop. If I got pregnant again (not saying we're planning on it) when she was around 2 years, she might think I stopped doing stuff for her because of the new baby (when she got older and realized the connection.)


No real plans today, just to hang around the house probably. Tomorrow, we are busy. We have Thanksgiving Brunch with Newcomer's Club. Mom is making her Creme Brule French Toast. And then in the late afternoon/early evening we are gtoing to mom's cousin's house for dinner & to hang out with him, his girlfriend and her little girl.

2 comments:

Mom of Two said...

This is actually the first time I tried to put all of her hair in pigtails. Guess her hair is long enough for it now. Although, with a full head of pigtails, you have to be extra diligent to try to get a straight part on a wiggly toddler.

CatWoman said...

This is a great outfit. So Shirley Templeish. Now find a giant lolly pop of Izzy & snap.