Friday, November 30, 2007

Some Pictures (Finally!)

This is a picture from today as we were on our way out the door to playgroup. She has on her winter jacket, scarf, hat, & boots. No need for snow pants yet, but we have them. In pink too! Well, we also have a set of everything (except boots) in red. I bought stuff for her at the end of last winter figuring she would be in a 2T. The boots I got lucky on because they were in a "lot" of shoes I bought and they happen to fit her.


This was a picture from Monday actually. I just never got around to posting it. She brought daddy a couple pairs of his shoes to wear and since he can only wear one at a time he told her to wear a pair.

I do stand corrected when I say she isn't kicking the ball yet. Today when we were playing I asked her to kick the ball and she did it perfectly. She was so very proud of herself.

We went swimming today before supper. She just loves swimming so much. The past couple weeks she dunks her own head under water, well, she dunks under to her forehead, so almost all the way. She does this all on her own and thinks it's fun. It's good that she likes it because we won't struggle with her having to swim under water or jump into the water once she starts lessons again.

I am waiting to start lessons again until there is some skill being taught. Classes at this point are just to get them comfortable with the water, and she is certainly that. And since we go often there is no need to pay for lessons at this point. From what I can tell it will be good to start her next summer/fall.


No comments: