Monday, March 24, 2008

Cheeeesssseeeee!


I told her to say Cheese and I would take her picture (never really did tht before, the say cheese part). Well, she would close her eyes and says cheese for some reason. Itw as cute, and then she ran in to the kitchen and wanted a piece of cheese. In a little bit we'll be having meatloaf that she helped me make. She is getting better about being neater in the kitchen when she helps since her motor skills are improving and she has more control.

Today I think we are kinda back to normal.....we're not traveling anymore and no one is sick (daddy was sick quite a bit of last week and Isabel had the remnants of being sick.)

I took her to the library to get some new books, videos, & a cd and then for storytime. Storytime didn't work out this time. She saw the toys sitting there and only wanted to play (which is afterwards). So, she had a couple of tantrums & I removed her from the room, but I finally told her we were going home. So, we spent most of our day here.

We got a couple fo new Signing Time videos to watch (vol. 1 & 2) and I am much more impressed with the host in the ABC one. Isabel seems less interested in these ones. We also picked up a cd by Raffi and we danced to that and also blew bubbles & danced to it. She thought that was fun. We played her games on the computer a little bit and read some stories. She took another 3 hour nap, which she did all last week. All I can figure is she's pushing through teeth. Normally her naps are 1.5-2 hours. She is still pushing through that one molar that broke through a while a go. I haven't seen any of the other 3 break through yet.

No comments: