Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures from Today


Well, today we stayed home all morning waiting for the mail lady to bring our laptop Express Mail from grandma and grandpa's house. We forgot it there. Bah!

So, we got some good puzzle playing, painting, book reading, block building, coloring, & video watching in during that time.

This afternoon we went to Muskego County park to swim & play in the sand. I will have pictures from that later. We built rivers & lakes in the sand and floated our boats out to the pond/river.She did some swimming and we also watched the fish on the other side that were very friendly and seemed to want to be fed.

So, the pictures you see here are from painting this morning and a picture I tool from my camera phone that I sent to daddy. I took other pictures, but haven't gotten around to uploading them.

Later on we met up with our cousin Jeff and went our for dessert at the Gingerbread House. We had some very yummy desserts.

No comments: