Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tag!

I have been tagged by Skye......and instead of re-typing everything I will just copy & paste from her blog.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My Five Most Embarassing Songs I Enjoy:
* Baby Got Back - fond memories of it from high school & I know all the words
* Come On Eileen - fond memories from the sorority days; we have a dance to this
* Chubbawamba - it just makes me smile
* Mambo #5 - I think of Kendra singing this to me when we went out dancing because my name is in it.
* What a Girl Wants - I just love to sing this out loud
(I notice a lot of people list as these are the songs on their ipod, which I don't have, but they are songs I enjoy nonetheless.)

Tagged People:
* Drea - a wonderful mommy who's blog I read (both sons' blogs)
* Jamie - a very organized and loving mom in my playgroup who has incredible patience
* Audra - another mom in our playgroup who has these beautiful girls that are so sweet
* Kristal - another mom in playgroup with beautiful girls. It's hard to tell if they look more like mommy or daddy.
* Jeanette - a friend in Newcomer's who works hard at raising awareness for food allergies
* Lori - a close mom friend in playgroup who is just so sweet and thoughful
* Kendra - my dear friend who has the biggest heart that I know and is so beautiful
* Alison - I have never actually met her, but I have been reading her the blog the longest of all.

1 comment:

Tim said...

http://timandkendra.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged.html

:-)