Friday, May 21, 2010

Isabel's Birthday Party

Planning out Isabel's birthday party was confusing at first because there were several options we were considering. Then I decided to do a playgroup for her party in addition to her party with four friends. But then I was accepted to do a McDonalds McNuggets & Shrek House Party, so we decided to just do a big playgroup and invite our playgroup and some friends from preschool. So, we ended up with 19 kids and 11 adults in our house today. It was originally planned to be at a park, but today turned out to be the one day this week it is chilly & rainy.

She had a lot of fun and got way too many presents. It was chaotic but all the kids got a long and played well. I could not have asked for a better playgroup in my house.

We will take a break from the birthday festivities for a week and then my family will be here to visit to celebrate her birthday and witness Henry's baptism.

No comments: