Sunday, February 13, 2011

Indoor Fun Today

After lunch, during naptime we had some indoor fun. Mommy taught her how to use mousse and scrunch her hair to add the curl back in. She thought that was pretty neat and has been wanting to use product in her hair. I am not sure why since I usually wear my hair in a ponytail, altough daddy puts gel in his hair everyday so he could be the role model there.

She was taking differnt soaps, lotions & hair products from the bathroom and mixing them and said she was trying to do an experiment. So, I told her I would give her some white solids and clear liquids to use and she could figure out what each was and what happened when she mixed them together. Her white solids were: Flour, sugar, salt & baking soda. Her clear liquids were; Water, Vinegar & 7th Generation dish soap. She had a fun time.

No comments: