Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bath Time Fun

Just some pictures from bath time tonight. She loves taking a bath, but for some reasno hates getting out and having to put pj's on.

A couple days ago she had shrimp for the first time an she loved it. I was watching carefully to see if she had any reaction because daddy's grandma has an allrgy to it.


Next week is our last week of swim class. I am waiting to sign her up for any summer classes until I know we'll be here for sure those 2+ weeks. The lessons at our community pool are everyday for 12 days (M-F).

We thought we might be going to Denver this weekend, but they haven't gotten back to us. So, looks like a trip there for an interview for daddy will be put off a little longer. Daddy has a phone interview with a company he really wants to work for tomorrow AM. He has been interviewing at a lot of places, but most of them have been out of state and he is now getting to the point in many of the interview processes that he needs to go there for a face-to-face.


2 comments:

Allison said...

I am also allergic to shrimp. I was told by my doctor that it is also related to iodine. ANyway, I had a bad reaction once to a whole lota shrimp but normally a small portion does not make me sick.

CatWoman said...

She looks just like daddy in this wet pic. She's so munchkiny and smooshable.