Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy Cinco de Mayo

50 Weeks Old

I decided to try doing a collage in Elements. If you click on the photo it will enlarge and you can get a better look at each of the pictures. So here are my comments on each photo starting from the top row going L to R.
Top Row:
1- I thought I would try her in a basket. I put the basket out on the 3-season porch to keep the toys she plays with out there and her ball in, so they aren't just sitting out all over the place.
2- She has this look like she's saying "Uh-oh, I poopied mommy."
3- They made pinatas at daycare on Friday. She mainly tried to eat the paper and supervised the other kids making a pinata for her. We're already training her for a management role.
Middle Row:
1 - "How long do I have to sit here mommy? Did you get the picture?" I bought this little chair so that we can use it for her 1 year pictures in a couple weeks.
2- Everytime I gave her a toy in the basket she would take it out. Then there was no toys in the basket and she leaned over to pick one up and fell over. No babies were hurt.
3- Watching the outside. She likes playing in the 3-season porch (most of the pictures are from playing there this morning.) She was staring out the window just like the cats do. They love it out there too.
Bottom Row:
1- This shot was amazing. She kept moving so much (& away from me) and finally I just decided to put the camera down in front of her without knowing what I would take a picture of.
2- "Mmmmmmm! Giraffe head."
3- "But I don't wanna wear a hat mommy."

Other than make the collage, I did not touch up any of the photos.

No comments: