Sunday, May 06, 2007

Forts, Little People, & Swimming


Today was lots of fun for us. We started out playing with some new toys that Skye brought over for Isabel. She can't get enough of the the Little People & their animals. Then we had this great breakfast with Creme Brule French Toast & pineapple, Yes, we let her have some and she loved it (both of them.) Then she took a super long nap while mom went to a baby shower. She got up just before mom came home. Then daddy made her a normal lunch and she ate well. We then buily a fort in the playroom, which is what the pictures above were from. Then she took another nap. Then back to playing with Little People for a while. And then we went to the Great Serengeti Water Park and played. She loved going down the toddler slide with mom & dad. We also swam & went on the lazy river (she was cool about that and relaxed) and played with the basketballs. We had free passes from when it was too cold that day from swim lessons, so it was a free outing. Then we came home & had a good supper. I tried giving her yogurt again and this time she liked it. We'll try a different flavor & texture next time, but this time we have Raspberry Mousse Yoplait Whips.

3 comments:

Skye said...

You forgot to mention you and Isabel were in the paper! Very cute photo! You'll have to put in a picture of her and daddy for Ftaher's Day, since she looks sooooo much like him, too.

Mom of Two said...

Actually, when I typed this I did not know we were in the paper that day. We don't subscribe because I read it at work. So, I saw that we were in Sunday's paper on Monday.

For those that don't know what we're talking about -- I submitted a picture of Isabel & myself to the paper's mother/daught look-a-like contest.

There are lots of entrants that look a like, so I don't know that we'll win anything, but it's just fun to have your picture in the paper.

I think the father one is father/son.

Mom of Two said...

I saw in yesterday's paper there was a boy with his mom and they titled & mother/child

So, I should be able to submit a picture of Isabel with her daddy in June.