Thursday, June 21, 2007

Almost Friday...

Well, Isabel had grandma come & babysit her yesterday & today while mom had to go to work and dad was gone to interviews. She enjoyed spending time with grandma.

I have been participating a lot on a discussion forum on Milwaukee Moms. It is a very nice resource and I am glad I found it.

This afternoon, Isabel & I went to 43rd Street Pub & Grill (it used to be a Green Mill and is still just like that.) It was during happy hour time, so we had half price appetizers of chicken quesadillas and chicken fingers. The waiter was nice and brought some applesauce out for her as well. She ate all the fresh tomatoes from the quesadillas and her applesauce and had some of the appetizers & her juice I brought along. So, she ate a decent meal. As I looked over the menu I realized how hard it is to feed her a balaced healthy meal like I do at home, but I think we did pretty good. And we even had enough left over that daddy gets half of it.

Tonight marks the start of Straight River Days, our local festival.

Nothing new to report. Our house has not sold, actually no one has come to visit in the last 2 weeks. And we still don't know where we are moving to. We should know soon, but then again, maybe not.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Are you planning on going back to work, or just take some time off while moving and when Isabel is so little? I would love to stay home someday.

Mom of Two said...

I plan to b a SAHM. I am not sure for how long. We'll see how everything goes. Initially I plan to be at home FT, but then either go back to work PT or do my own business. It's hard to plan much for my own business while I don't know where we'll be. But hoefully tomorrow or Tuesday we'll have an idea.