Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cute Story.

At one point today I was sitting on the floor of the living room leaning against the couch surfing the internet on the computer. Isabel crawls over to me and on top of me and buries her head into my chest, pulls it back and does it again. She infrequently does this if she wants to nurse. Well, shortly after the 2nd head bod, something else got her attention and she went to that and then decided to crawl over to the rocking chair that I normally nurse her in, removed the boppy from the seat and then looked at me as she leaned against the chair and started patting the seat of the chair with one had while she grasped the fabric of the boppy with the other hand. It was as if she was saying, "Woman! Get over here and nurse me!" It made me smile and giggle. Of course, I went to her.

No comments: