Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Every Day Stuff, again (I used this title before)

Well, because we are packing to move, doing small projects around the house and repainting rooms I have not really had much time to take pictures. But I thought today that I would make a little time.

Whoever said no news is good news apparently was not waiting to find out where their husband was getting a job at and where they were moving to. People keep asking me for updates, and well, I have none. I wish we did. I also wish someone would just waltz in and buy our house so that was over & done with too.

She had blood tests done at her first year appointment and they were supposed to call us iwhtin a week-- they didn't. I needed to call them and then they called us back a bit later with the results. She doesn't have any lead in her blood - good news! - but her iron count was low. So, I need to go buy some vitamins with iron in them and make sure whe is getting iron-rich foods. She actually eats quite a bit of meat, but maybe the meat she's eating doesn't really have iron in it. And she will eat pork & beans, so I may have to give her that a little more often. And she did eat creamed spinach when I served it the other day, so maybe that will become a weekly side dish. They also said she was fighting a virus - well, duh! I could have told them that. She & I have been sick for ovr 2 weeks now.

No comments: