Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Diapers.com

So, my sister sent me an email asking if I ever usesd diapers.com becauses there is a coupon out there (code: PARENTING6 exp:10/31/07) for $10 off $25+ and they have free shipping for $50, so basically if you buy $50 you can get free shipping & $10 off.

I usually buy from Amazon, but I am going to need new wipes in a week or so and I'll need more diapers in less than a month. So, I thought I would try them out. I'm basically getting 20% off and getting it delivered to my door for free. So, why not. Plus, someone on milwaukeemoms.com said that Luvs just changed and now they have stretchy tabs.

I pretty much used Luvs for all her sz. 3 diapers. They didn't leak and were a good price. But once she got mobile I switched to Pampers (which I just found out that Luvs is made by Pampers) because I wanted the stretchy tabs. But now that Luvs has stretchy tabs, I am going to get a box of those because they are cheaper than the Pampers.

We tried Huggies a couple times and they always leaked on us. I liked Seventh Generation as well, but they can be spendy. Otherwise, Target brand is pretty good as well. But I ldo ike not running to Target, because if I run there to buy diapers I end up walking out with $50 of other stuff. So, if I just have diapers delivered (for free!) I actually end up savng myself money.

Have you heard of gdiapers.com , they are a flushable diaper. My neighbor mentioned it to me and I had to look it up. The starter kit (of 2 diapers & 10 flushables) costs $26.99. Has anyone tried these? It's kind of like disposable meets cloth diapers.

No comments: