Monday, October 08, 2007

Peek-a-boo

I took these 2 pictures with my camera phone. It did a pretty decent job. I took these pictures while we were at Concord Zoo with Janie, Will, & Jack. Isabel loved it even more this time, now that she knew what to expect. She got a kick out of feeding the animals the oats & corn & grass. She really liked feeding the ducks corn. One of the donkey there scared her with it's very loud "HEE-HAW, HEE-HAW!" She was looking at it as if she was thinking - what the hell is that?

This morning the two of us went to the Y swimming. She loves it so much there. Although, I wish she had a little fear of the water. She is absolutly fearless when it comes to water, which keeps mommy & daddy very active when we are swimming with her. Tonight is daddy's last night of his class.
Tomorrow we are going to go to storytime at the local library and that is really all we have planned. I am glad the cold front is coming through. I can feel the humidity drop. It was gross earlier when we were outside playing for 20 minutes and we got all sweaty from hardly doing anything.

No comments: