Thursday, October 04, 2007

Playing So Nicely Today


We were home for pretty much most of the day, although we did get out in the evening to go to the YMCA. She likes playing with her babies. She swaddles them and puts them in their highchair and feeds them bottles, burps them and pushes them around in the stroller. She doesn't quite get the changing bit yet, but that will come. She's a good little mommy.
We also played with rocks in the lake again. She laughs when she throws them in and they splash. The big the splash, the louder she laughs.
And then after dinner we went to the Y. We went swimming. Lately she has taken to crawling in the pool, which drives me nuts. I haven't quite figured out if it is because she is trying to swim or she just wants to be completly in the water since it is so warm. Anyways, when she does that I end up hunched over so much and my upper back gets sore. So,we went out to the deeper part where we just swam all over the place and there was no hunching for mom.
Tomorrow I thought maybe I would try a class at the Y and put her in kidcare and see how that works out. Kidcare is very affordable and I could use the exercise. And then tomorrow wevening before bedtime we are going to go to Books & Co. to their pajama party. I guess they do one the first Friday of every month. I'm not sure how it will go, but the only way to find out it to try it. Daddy has his motorcycle safety class tonight, tomorrow night, all weekend, and Monday night. So, us gals are on our own most of the time.

No comments: