Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Playgroup at our House

Cable was out last night, which meant the internet & phone were too. Bah! We had to watch all our tivo'ed programming and when that was done, there was nothing more to watch. But it is back this morning and I can type my comments.


I didn't take out the camera until right at the end when only a few kids were left here. But here she is playing in the leaves with Sam and Lucie. We had a lot of moms & kids here. The kids seemed to be more interested in playing in the leaves and throwing rocks into the lake than with all the outdoor toys we have.

I think today Isabel & I are going to get out there and make a bag of leaves. I bought one of those large pumpkin bags to fill. I think she will get a kick out of that and will probably think it is one big pillow. And yesterday, I bought us a pumpkin to carve. I am sure I will have some funny pictures from that. She has never carved a pumpking before and it will be interesting to see how she is with all the pumpkin guts.

In response to CatWoman's question - I do have a costume for her, in fact a couple. So, you'll just have to wait & see what she looks like. Costume #1 will be work tonight when we go to the YMCA Halloween Party and then Costume #2 will be worn tomorrow morning when we go to the Halloween Party for our playgroup. So, you will see them very soon. We have a few Halloween events to go to, so she'll get to wear each one a couple times.


1 comment:

CatWoman said...

O.K. that top photo is a killer.
Sooo cute.
Did you get her Halloween costume already?
What is she going to be?????