Sunday, April 20, 2008

23 Months Old Today!

Today is daddy's birthday & Isabel was admiring the present she gave him. She also had presents to open from grandma & grandpa, as they will be in Spain over her birthday for her cousin Andres' First Communion. Grandma made her a sundress and a matching one for her dolls, as well as about 5 other outfits for her dolls and a new doll as well. The doll looks just like Isabel. They have the same kissable cheeks.


We all went to church this morning and then out for brunch at Saxe's Casual Fine Dining. They have a buffet brunch on Sunday that was really good. I recommend it.The best thing about a buffet with kids is that you can can them fed right away and then get out when you need to, so I am happy we found this place.


Grandma & Grandpa were here for a short weekend visit. We played outside this afternoon & grilled out. It was very nice. It was the first time this season that we grilled out & had a picnic outside (both at the same time). We hope the weather stays beautiful like this because Isabel & I are having an Earth Week Celebration playgroup on Friday here.



Here are some pictures I took that I thought looked great as black and whites. Well, I need to go, it's time for cake!

2 comments:

Mom of Two said...

Oh - and she made her a blanket for her babies and a smock/apron for Isabel to wear. I think I am going to use it as a bib, because she likes it and is willing to wear it, whereas bibs she doesn't want anymore. Grandma was very busy sewing.

Tim said...

Happy Birthday, Andy!

Why no pictures of daddy wearing his birthday shirt. (Note: I did say "shirt"... not "suit"... this is a kid friendly blog).

:-)
Kendra