Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures from Today

I took these first two with my camera phone. Now whenever we go in the garage Isabel has to go see the motorcycle and sit on it. Daddy has already got her hooked on a motorcycle. I am sure that makes him smile.

Some people have a sand box, well, we have a dirt box. This is the box of dirt I had setting out from when we planted at our Earth Week Celebration, but there is a lot of dirt left and Isabel loves digging in it. She does get quite messy afterwards.

Here is a picture to analyze. The three of us did some painting this evening. Isabel painted two of them and I painted one and daddy painted the other. Mine started out as a rain cloud & tree, but then with a little help from Isabel it changed into a tornado. Daddy made the volcano. Here are my thoughts on what Isabel made....(bottom left) looks like a pitbull wearing a halo riding a horse that is talking to a cardinal....and (top right) it's a landscape picture that has a bridge, a red poppy, a mountain, a tree & a field, but hidden in there is a face smiling.....I guess our daughter has a more friendly view of our world.....daddy & I seem be feeling like we have been hit by natural disasters.....what do you think?

No comments: