Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools Day

Remember - you can click on the picture to see it larger.

We got outside for a little bit today after dinner and it was good for all of us. We are sick of being inside so much and sick of it being cold. Isabel & I went to St. Vincent's today and we picked up some new toddler books for her (some really good ones too!) and her new "ride", that's what she calls it -- "my ride". She was just loving it. So, we were outside for a while watching her ride around and swinging on the log swing & picking up sticks. Tomorrow it will hopefully be nice and we can meet some friends at a local park and play.


Here is Isabel & daddy in front of the lake house rental. Every time I would tell her to say cheese she would squint her eyes and then look down. Guess I have tohave her say something else.

Oh - and Auntie Phanie called and tried telling us she is pregnant. We're not sure that we believe her and are waiting until we see the proof in a couple of weeks. Her & Uncle J have this thing about playing April Fools pranks, so they are not to be believed. She thinks I will feel foolish when she proves she is, but I will just be happy for them.

No comments: