Friday, April 04, 2008

A Couple of Zoo Pics

I don't normally have pictures with me in it because normally I am the one taking the picture. But today I asked someone to take a picture. Here we are on the train ride. We also went on the carousel as well.


I think this picture is funny. I told her she needed to make sure a bird didn't poop on her head (there were lots of birds flying above us - it was indoors.)

We went to the zoo with our playgroup. I will post the slideshow in a bit. It was a lot of fun. We carpooled with Lori & Rachael. The girls on the same nap schedule, but it didn't work out so well. She napped for 15 minutes in the car and then about 15 minutes in the house and that as it. Maybe I'll get her to go down for a later nap.

She loved the fish again. I have a feeling that someone may be asking for a goldfish in a couple of years. She really liked the elephants too. She liked seeing all the animals, but the elephants & fish were her favorite.

Tonight we are hoping to take her to the Books & Co. Pajama Party storytime. Although, lately she has not been good about public storytimes. She doesn't want to sit still and just wants to run around.

Apparently, we made national news because a church downtown blew up. It was about 6-7 miles away from our rental here. And speaking of our rental here, the neighbors just put their place up for sale for $1,375,000. Crazy. We don't know the neighbors, but my theory is that it is a divorce. The guy would yell a lot at the wife & kids.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I really like that picture with you and Isabel :-)