Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lunch on the Lawn

Isabel & I went to Lunch on the Lawn at the Delafield Library. She enjoyed her meal of watermelon, juice, pickle, cheetos, and hot dog. They had some musicians there that were nice to listen to, kinda of calm & relaxing music. Tonight we are playing on going to the Zoofari concerts at the Mke Cty Zoo. Daddy will meet us there after work. The tempo should be more upbeat at the zoo concert so that Isabel can dance. We went to the Y this morning, but they (kidcare) forgot to bring her to her class until there was only 20 minutes left. They didn'y charge me for her kidcare time, but I still paid for her classtime (which is more) and she didn't get the benefit of learning from her class. Next time I think I will step out of class to make sure she gets there. I did that last time and she was there on time, but this time I figured we were good to go -- guess not.

No comments: