Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Play Day with Rachael

Remember to click on the photos to enlarge them to see them in more detail.

Today we have Isabel's friend Rachael spending the day with us again; she'll hang out with us again on Thursday. The three of us first went to storytime at the Oconomowoc library and they both really enjoyed that. We met our friends Sophia, Tommy & Elizabeth there. Afterwards the three of us went to Westover Park. This park is designed more for the able-bodied climber. Isabel isn't quite there, but loves practicing and takes her time so that she can learn and be safe.
The girls are just so silly when they are together. Right now they are napping and I am listening to an audio book of Beautiful Boy. It is the book for our July book club. It is definitly not light summer reading. As soon as I am done listening to this (normally I don't do audio books, but this is what I had available to me), I will begin reading a couple of books from the library adult summer reading program.

No comments: