Saturday, June 07, 2008

Playing Catch-Up (again!)

Making Dump Cake
Well, I don't have the desktop with my photo editing software, so I just have to upload pictures as they are and can't make collages. This is a picture from last Friday at the MN house. Isabel & I made Dump Cake. It's such a great thing to make with a child. She loves cooking with me and had a blast making this.
Here she is enjoying playing with her Little Tikes Castle w/ slide. We left it in MN since it was too big to haul in our uhaul last fall. So, it was nice to have that available there for her to play with.
This is Carrie & Gavin. They came over and had a playdate with us on Friday. He is almost a year now. He's getting so big. That evening, I went out with Carrie & Cindy to see the SITC movie (after I went to Carrie's for martinis.)
I apologize for not having pictures up sooner. We don't have easy access to Wifi, so I needed to have time to spend some time uploading pictures and writing text. Here Isabel is in MN on Friday and is playing on her trike there. It was actually something we bought new for her a while ago, but we left it there it the box. So, I put it together while we were there. She loved it. I was trying to teach her to pedal. She doesn't quite understand how the pedals work yet.
This is Isabel and her cousin Travis (last Saturday). She had a great time playing with him.

No comments: