Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Beautiful Day for RBNC

We had a fun time exploring at the Nature Center. Isabel said her favorite part was finding & holding the baby frog. Daddy says his was taking off his socks & shoes & walking in the river. The frog rates pretty high up there on my favorite part, but I really liked all the creatures we saw, the turtles, tadpoles, birds, inchworm, tiny crickets, dragonfly, crawfish, & the baby frog. I thought just looking at the river was very pretty.

We tried out some trails that were new to us, which is how we found our way down to the river. Isabel, as always, is facinated by all the flowers & leaves & sticks she finds along the way. She loves going to the nature center. She has a tendency to seek those same things out no matter where we go, so sometimes it doesn't pay for the admission to go to an outdoor place to see something else, because she would rather just see the flowers & trees.


The left picture I took when she was fishing at the turtle pond and the right picture I took when we had climbed up this compacted sand hill.

I thought I would turn them black & white to see how people like them.


Oh, the shirt & shorts she is wearing today is from Auntie Razz & Uncle Shane.

No comments: