Monday, September 19, 2005

No Alcohol

People are funny. They think they will know that I am pregnant when I either 1) stop talking about drinking on my personal blog or 2) they don't see me drinking when I am with them.

Well, they are going to be fooled. When I wrote my weekend post on my personal blog I just mentioned a keg of beer and Handgrenades, but I never actually had any alcohol. I am leaving people to assume I did. And while I was there I made my own handgrenades, so know one was aware that there was no alchol in there. They just assume because I am holding a glass with something colored in it than it must be alcohol -- but it's not.

Sneaky. Sneaky.

We'll tell friends around the 2-month marker when we're getting out of the biggest danger of miscarriaging. Gosh! Those baby books really do scare you on all the bad things that could happen.

I think I should just stay home and surf the internet........Nah, I'd get stir-crazy.

--- J

No comments: