Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another Belly Shot


So, here is a better belly shot. You can tell I got bigger just in a few days. This was taken before we went to the daddy's work holiday party. The dress is this great stretchy velvet maternity dress by Mimi maternity. I love it. It's so comfortable. I am thinking about finding some other places to go out to just so I have a reason to wear it.
So, if any pregnant (or future pregnant friends) out there are in need of a more formal, yet super comfortable dress to wear, let me know. It's so comfortable that you want to wear it to bed.

As of today I am at 23 weeks. We're getting there. I think my ass is starting spread now and I'm not exactly thrilled about that. Hopefully it's just the joints loosening and spreading to prepare for birth and not the addition of added fat.

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

My dad says I look like I swallowed a watermelon.