Friday, July 20, 2007

14 Months

Today she is wearing a little strawberry shortcake outfit from Kendra & Tim. It's cute because the elastic at the bottom of the shirt keeps sliding up over her buddha belly.


She loves her little dolly. She has to sleep with it every night. And if she is upset and you give her dolly she hugs dolly and starts to feel better. She loves to hug dolly.


Here are some other little friends. She loves soft stuffed animals. I bought these for her when she was an infant and we have played with them occasionally since then. Now she has even more of an interest in them.


Today, I took out some pots & pans, covers, & wooden spoons for her. I have never given to them to her before and she thought this was just great. Off & on through the day she would keep herself occupied for quite some time with them. The clothespins were still out from yesterday, so we kept making clothespin stew. She also like to play with the real kitchen timer I gave her. she loves pressing the buttons and hearing it make noise.

We also built a fort today and that is always fun and I also got out the golf balls and muffin pan and had fun putting the golf balls in & out of the muffin pan. Today was all about toys around the house.

We have this chair in the playroom and she just loves it. I was sitting in it before this picture and she was on the ottoman, but as soon as I moved she jumped onto the chair and just laughed. She thinks it's funny when she steals out seat on a big chair. She played up there quite a while (until she fell off), but she wanted back up again. We can't protect her from all falls, otherwise she won't learn not to sit so close to the edge.

Between daddy & I we must have read the same 10 books five times each today. She was really into reading today. She is cute how she snuggles into our chests she we read to her.

Tonight we had tacos for supper. Once before I gave her black olives to try and she didn't care for them, but that was probably a month ago. Today, I gave her them again and she couldn't get enough of them. She loves them as much as mommy does and between baby & mommy we finished off a whole can. I have a feeling I will see a lot of black pieces in her poop tomorrow. Yuck.

No comments: