Monday, July 16, 2007

Kudos to Stonyfield Yogurt

The other day when I went grocery shopping I thought I would give Stonyfield Yo Baby Yogurt a try. Isabel has been very particular about yogurt and I have tried a few different varieties and flavors. So, I bought the SFYB yogurt, the kind with fruit & cereal & DHA. The flavors in the pack are strawberry banana and raspberry pear. She had the raspberry pear today and LOVED it. I defnitly noticed that so far she seems to prefer raspberry as a flavor and whole milk yogurt. The price isn't too bad, especially if she eats it all. I have bought the big 32oz. containers, but she hasn't cared for them and I don't eat it quick enough, so it is a waste. But I only bought the lowfat versions, guess I'll have to try whole milk. All lowfat versions seem to be a bit tangy compared to the whole milk, maybe that is why whe doesn't like it.

They do have coupons on their website.....I see that now. I will print some off next I need yogurt, as their coupons are only good for 10 days after you print them.

They have a yobaby photo contest. I think I will have to submit one of Isabel's yogurt eating pictures.

Something else I found on their site is a discount on earth-friendly wines. You can get $20 off $60, which basically just covers the cost of s/h. I would like to try some, but with moving the last thing I need is more wine to move. They also have a 15% discount on organic bouquets of flowers.

No comments: