Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Weekend is Over....

We had to run to Fleet Farm this afternoon, so I picked up some birdie for Isabel to play with. They are cheap, $1.50 for 6. And I gave her a cleaned out wipes container that I cut a nice big oval opening in and showed her how to fill it and then close it up and then empty it. She added in the golf balls too. She was having fun with this.

She spilled a lot of milk on her onesie & skirt, so that came off for play time after supper.

Little girl almost cost mommy & daddy $57.95 for a new smart card for dishnetwork. She took the one out of the HD-DVR and I don't know where she put it. It's basically the size of a credit card, so it could have been slipped anywhere. But daddy suggested I try the one from the regular receiver downstairs and that did work.

It's going to be a hot one this week. Isabel & I have plans to go swimming a couple times with friends, so that should help.

No comments: