Saturday, May 10, 2008

103 Weeks


Remember, you can click on this picture to enlarge it to see better detail.
The top picture is from yesterday as we were heading out to the park for playgroup. She insisted on wearing her rain boots & daddy's hat. I told her to pick out shoes & a hat to wear and that is what she came back all excited about.
The second picture she is playing dress up and has on some necklaces, her Bob the Builder Hat and a feather boa.
This third picture was from the brief stint we spent at the May Faire at the area Waldorf School. I was expecting something more because when I nannied while I was in cllege, the kids went to Waldorf and they had a lot more activites at their May Faire celebration. She loved the 2 goats they had there.
The fourth picture is when she decided to stop playing dress up and play with her new puzzles again. We bought a couple of puzzles at Think, Play, Learn yesterday and she really loves them. They are kinda that next stage of puzzle learning.
The last picture is when we went to the local Harley dealership for their open house and Battle of the Bands Contest. Isabel loved it there. She was dancing quite a bit. The band we were there listening to was Hot House. I did take a video of her dancing, but I took it on the side. So, please excuse my stupidness as you click on the link above.

No comments: