Monday, May 19, 2008

Playgroup at the Zoo

I forgot my camera at home and just had my camera phone and took this lone picture of our trip to the zoo today. We ended our trip much better than it started. I had to wake her 15 minutes before we left to get her dressed and start eating breakfast. She doesn't do well when she does not wake up on her own, so we had lots of crying in the car and we couldn't figure out why she was so upset and how to help her calm herself. She ended up puking from getting herself so worked up, so we had to pull over and change her clothes and clean up the carseat. Poor Lori cleaned up the puke on the carseat for me (Thank You!) and luckily I decided to bring along Isabel's change of clothes.

It turned out to be a nice trip to the zoo and a great day for it. We ended our little trip with a ride on the carousel. The girls loved it. We carpooled with Lori & Rachael there like we did last time. It is nice to carpool with them.

No comments: