Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Woohoo! Potty Time.

Well, I mentioned that Isabel's friend Rachael is hanging out with us a few days this week. Well, she is potty training and Isabel decided to do what Rachael was doing and so while Rachael was on the potty insert on the big potty chair, Isabel was on the potty chair and within seconds of Rachael going pee-pee, Isabel did it too! That was her first time going pee-pee on the potty.

Then later in the afternoon Isabel went into the bathroom and I went in to check on what she was doing and she looked at me and said "Potty" and so I took off her pants and pull-up and she sat down and pooped on the potty. So, I guess we'll be potty training this week since we'll be doing it with Rachael.

I wasn't planning on it because things will be crazy for us in a few weeks, but maybe this is ok. After the craziness subsides we will only have to worry about getting the pacifier away from her and not both potty training and weaning from the pacifier.

I have more pictures from today that I will post later.

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

She also went first thing this morning after she woke up. I asked if she needed to go and she said Sure and we went in there, read a book and she went pee-pee. She was very excited and was laughing and giggling and jumping up and down. Daddy was there to witness this as well. She was a very proud little girl.

She tried several other times today, but nothing ever happened.