Ok - here's what I tried:
* Vitamin B6 - noticed no difference either way
* Ginger Ale (real stuff) - gave me lots of 'urps' so that made it worse
* Ginger Tea - noticed no difference either way & don't have a strong taste for ginger
* Saltines - works nicely eating a few of these every hour, I have packages of crackers EVERYWHERE!
* Eating many small meals - same principle as the crackers thing, I have apples, bananas, or yogurt as snacks between meals
* Chiropractic Adjustments - offers temporary relief from nausea & indigestion
* Sea-Bands - just got these yesterday evening, so I will let you know how these work, they work by using accupressure.
Any other ideas?