Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pregnancy Clothes

Last night we met some friends at Benihana's, which I was a little worried abour because I had not been handling smells well, but I think that the meds really helped. Yesterday I took 2 doses of a 1/4 of a pill.......I wasn't knocked out......still got drowsy, but didn't have the nausea.....

On the way home we stopped at a mall and I picked up some maternity clothes and Yankee Candles.....mmmmmm! Yaknee Candles smell so nice.....

They had a Motherhood Maternity store in the mall, which was finally a plce that I could find some pregnancy tights and underware......I've tried looking at Target, Wal-Mart, & JC Penney and had no luck. After got some maternity clothes at JC Penney I asked if they carried maternity underware or tights (not in the store, but in the catalog) and she directed me to the Motherhood Maternity store.......I had bought a couple maternity skirts, so I needed tights to go with (I like tights better in the winter because they keep me warmer.)

So far I have still been able to wear my normal clothes......I can zip everything up fine.....but I have had to do the rubber band trick that Jenny told me about on my jeans.....I could button them fine, but I don't like feeling anything against my waist right now......and since the waist cinches in smaller than the zippered part being able to let the waist out a bit was nice......It was that Ahhhh! feeling.....Unfortunately a lot of my pants either zip all the wait to the waist or have one of those slider hooks.....I don't have many dress pants that have buttons.......so, we'll see....

No comments: