Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Pictures (Round 2)

I took this today as she was sleeping. It was such a long car ride home. The roads weren't too bad once we left MN, but there were still lots of slow downs for cars being taken out of ditches (some probably ended up there yesterday.) She is stuffy & congested and has a cough, so she is kinda cranky and very clingy to mom and the littlest things set her off. She didn't sleep well last night, but she did take 2 naps (60 min & 45 min) on the way home. Thankfully.
She saw my camera and I thought if she is going to grab it & try to get ahold of it, I should at least show her how to use it right and treat it carefully. So, with mommy's help in aiming (she just would look at the viewer & push the button) these are the pictures she tooks with one of daddy's presents. Nevermind my typo I just noticed in the picture. Bah!

No comments: