Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cold Day at the Zoo

Actually, it wasn't such a cold day out. The Zoo was offering free admission from Dec. 26-31, so we thought we would go check us out. The free admission saved us about $20, but we still had to pay parking, which was $9.

I think her favorite was the fish in the aquariums. She did enjoy the monkeys. We didn't see everything because some things were hibernating or not for show during the winter, plus we were getting cold & tired and couldn't make it around to everything. But we did see quite a bit and had an enjoyable time. It was neat to see her recognize the animals (from her books) and use their names.

5 comments:

Wilson Clan said...

What an adorable little girl. Looks like you had some fun out there, even if it was cold.

CatWoman said...

I went to the zoo last year at Christmas. Loved it. My first time doing that.
Which zoo were you at?
Milwaukee?
Brookfield?
Happy New Year

Mom of Two said...

We went to the Milwaukee County Zoo.

Mom of Two said...

Thanks Melissa. I will check out your blog too.

CatWoman said...

Duh. Now I noticed that it says Milwaukee County zoo. I swear when I'm wearing glasses, I'm the most blind.