Friday, December 21, 2007

Last One for a Few Days

This is the baby Jesus
I just took a quick picture before I needed to get the batteries in the charger. Since we won't have internet access for a couple days you won't see any posts. I might try to put on a post on Sunday or Monday while we are at grandma & grandpa's. So, we'll see.

Anyways, I was telling her about baby Jesus & him being born on Christmas Day. She likes looking at the baby and touching the baby.

In a little bit we are going to go to the Y to go swimming to get her adequately tired. It was kinda a rough night. Well, not rough like it was when she was a baby. But she kept getting up & crying. She did have a good stretch where she slept for about 6 hours w/o getting up (or at least not waking us up.) She is still whiney today and clingy. She is watching Peep right now, so I have a few minutes to type & pack some stuff.

No comments: